TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I go to the Rheumy the 29th. I started having my first symptoms the day before easter and they lasted a good while until the last week i was able to even run. Today i woke up with some stiffness and joint aches i really hope its not coming back soo soon. Does this typically happen? I dont understand whats going on. I guess i will know soon though hopefully. All my blood tests were normal except the ANA and they ddnt tell me the titre number.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
I have days where I feel really good and other days when I can barely get out of the bed. YES, it is normal to feel well and then that quickly feel ill.

I wish you luck moving forward and if you seem like your getting worse then call your doctor. What medicine do they have you on right now? Also, make sure you keep a diary of your symptoms and if you get any funny rashes take pictures. It is always good to have these for possible future use.:wink2:

·
11,405 Posts
Hi,

I started having my first symptoms the day before easter and they lasted a good while until the last week i was able to even run
You might of done a bit to much and your body is not happy. I know how hard it is not to over do when we feel wonderful.:) Unfortunately lupus is there to remind us.

Take care,
Lyn

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
If it is lupus they are looking at then mostly yes. Do remember that it is different for everyone. I have flares and might feel fine one day and then be back were I was or worse. There are medicines that can help with the symptoms, you just need to find what works best for you.

It is also possible that you ate or done something that is a trigger for you. I would advise you keep a journal so you can figure out what your triggers are. This can also help with treatment for you with your doctor.

I hope that you feel better soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts