TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, so my app is in 2 days (!) and I was just wondering if anyone here has been to see Dr Bawa at Gartnavel Hospital, Glasgow.
If so, is he good?
I'm excited!

Also, I'm due to stop taking the Cilest contreceptive pill for my 7 day break around the time of the appointment. Does anyone know if its ok to take 2 packs in a row?
i know its not a related qn, but i cant really find much online.

xx

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Helo Ashli

Good Luck for your appointment ! :) I hope you have all your lists drawn up. Put them somewhere where you can't forget to take them with you such as the bag you will be taking. I stick masking tape across the front door when I have to remember things with the name of what it is I have to remember since I am liable to forget what I need to remember. Or a timed reminder on your mobile.

You need to contact your family planning advisor about taking your birth control as this is a strictly medical question that can only be answered by those responsible for your health care. Nobody here can take the responsibility for advising and no member should be following advice given here about changing medicines without consulting their health care provider.

Let us know how you get on and good luck

Clare

1 - 2 of 2 Posts