The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone shed any light on what could be causing my symptom, the same time (can set a clock by me) every evening i get a dull feeling in my nose and head i have to go to bed. I dont seem to have any other trouble some symptoms at the moment. Is it just lupus fatique ? Its really getting to me, and i dont see my doctor for another two months. My poor husband has had some very lonely evenings lately !! Thanks for any info
regards
june:)

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hi June,
You and I share this symptom don't we, along with the pressure behind the nose and into the ears.

I also have blurry near vision too.
The severity of this varies and it is so frustrating since my other symptoms are pretty much under control.
I cant help..... but I have a plan
This week I will get a full eye exam.
Next week i have my rheumy appointment where I am determined to get some kind of answer or something about this.:sad:

I'll let you know how i get on

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BigSis;496860 said:
Hi June,
You and I share this symptom don't we, along with the pressure behind the nose and into the ears.

I also have blurry near vision too.
The severity of this varies and it is so frustrating since my other symptoms are pretty much under control.
I cant help..... but I have a plan
This week I will get a full eye exam.
Next week i have my rheumy appointment where I am determined to get some kind of answer or something about this.:sad:

I'll let you know how i get on
Hi Bigsis
Sorry you feel like this too!! Please let me know what you find out, Good luck !
June::hehe:

·
Registered
388 Posts
HI when im flaring my headaches.....sometimes a dull one or a migraine one that will last for days......:worried:.........jane

1 - 4 of 4 Posts