The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That is me in a nutshell this morning. Accidently took my night meds. And am now trying to counteract with massive amounts of coffee. So Stupid! I don't think so good anymore. This is probably what I will look like in a while:eek:

Stacy

·
11,410 Posts
Stacy,

Don't beat yourself up.:hug: We all have at some time or another messed up with our meds. Do you use a pill box to organized all your meds?

So, how are you feeling at the moment?

Love,
Lyn

·
Administrator
10,208 Posts
You are definitely not alone in making medication errors Stacy. Mine have been few and far between, but always when I am overtired. Hope you are able to get through the day.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Old Timer
1,602 Posts
At least you took them right? :bigsmile: I probably forget to take my meds once a week on average, and I only take them once a day! :eek: My problem is I have to take them with food (I seem to remember the food part just fine :rolleyes:) but forget to take my pills after. :(

You could try putting your night meds in a separate place. (Like next to your bed?) Figure out what works best for you. :)

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Mistakes with meds are so easy to make, especially with fatigue, brain fog and so many meds!!!! I keep mine in different places for different times of day and still get confused. I hope you have a better day today!

Deb

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ooops!!! Don't beat yourself up about it, we've all done similar. Sometimes I take my meds then half an hour later wonder if I have or haven't. If it wasn't for hubby nagging I would be lost.

Hope you're having a better time now. ;)

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Stacy, I am with the others who have done the reversal a few times. It just proves we are human after all!
Don't beat yourself up......just don't repeat meds like antidepressants, that sort twice in a day. Just wait to take those to the next day.
Sally

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fortunatly that is one med I don't have to take. But since I had already take my sleeping med I was afraid to take them again. Didn't sleep at all that night. We'll count it as lesson learned.:)

Stacy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.