The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi every body i am glad to be welcomed to this site i was diagnsosed last year but my doctor thinks i have had it all my life just had a really bad weekend feel a bit better now i am married got a good husband he is my carer i have 2 children boy girl 3grandsons 1 due on tuesday would really like to hear from other people just say by for now elisabeth

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi Elisabeth :)

Welcome to the Lupus Site:) You have certainly come to the right place to meet others who understand about living with Lupus.

You must be very excited at the expected event next week:) Let us know how it goes.

Everyone here is very friendly and supportive. You will soon feel right at home. How does your Lupus affect you? Im sorry to hear you had a bad weekend and I hope the next week sees better days for you.

Looking forward to getting to know you better

Take care for now
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
hello elisabeth

A big warm welcome to you :)
I'm sorry to hear of your diagnosis.Glad you have joined the forum though as it's very comforting to 'talk' to others in the same situation who truly understand what you're going through :)

how does your lupus affect you?what medications are you on?
I must admit I was shocked to read that your doctor thinks you have had lupus your whole life :eek: I hope it hasn't caused you too many problems.

I look forward to hearing more from you elisabeth :)
take care..karen x

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi Elisabeth and welcome :)

I'm sorry to hear that you had suffered so long without a diagnosis. I hope that now you have one you have also found comfort from that and some treatment to help symptoms.

I'm sure you're really loking forward to seeing the next grandchild - Each child is so special! I hope that your flare has died down a bit by then and that you can enjoy all the excitement.

bye for now,
Katharine

·
Administrator
10,196 Posts
Hi Elisabeth,

Welcome to the site. This is a great place to come and interact with others that have Lupus. Everybody is very friendly and supportive. I hope to see you in the chat room.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
elisabethm

just to let you all know on a real high just had a new grandson no name yet will let you all know ;) :rotfl:

·
Registered
580 Posts
:wavesmile: welcome to the lupus site

and congratulations on your grandson:wishes: :wishes:

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Congratulations Elisabeth! I hope Mother and baby are doing just fine!

Stay as long as you like on that cloud nine! :cloud9:

Lots of love
Joan:rose:

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
elisabethm

just to let you all know yes still on a high he is beutifull his name is teejay thank you all for your messages what a great felling to know that there is so much support on this site once again thank you from elisabeth to you all:rotfl: :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS Elisabeth!!that's wonderful news, it's always lovely to hear of a birth :)

make the most of your lovely new grandson.

I'm glad you are enjoying the site,I feel privileged to be a part of it :)
take care..karen x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts