The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I posted this on a different thread (Introduce Yourself) and was so shocked to learn how many women had had Endo first and then diagnosed with Lupus! Also, a lot of us endo peeps had been on Lupron as well at one point in our treatments.
Anyone else out there?!!! I have never once been told by any doctor (and I have had 10 laps for endo, hysterectomy and then both ovaries out) the link between the Endo and Lupus, although I am finding it impossible to deny!
Thanks!

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Hi again,

Like I said before but will say again to bump this thread and see if anyone else has dealt with this, yes, I had Endo most of my life, then Lupron, then total hysterectomy and then MCTD.

It is interesting how many of us have dealt with this yet no way possible I guess to prove anything. It is a shame we couldn't though isn't it.:wink2:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why 4 Weeks For Results?

Hi there!
So...had my appt. with Rheumy... they took a ton of history- which was good. Sent me out for about 12 vials of blood and also bone density tests. My question, my follow up appt. isn't for a month! Is this normal? Why so long?
Thank you!!

·
4,446 Posts
Hiya, it took three weeks to get my auto immune bloods back because they get sent away.. and that was privately!! Alot of labs don't have the facilities/expertise to do auto immune testing... that may be why?:(

·
Premium Member
11,410 Posts
Hi,

They probably want to make sure all test results are back. Some tests take quite awhile to get done.

I know how hard it is to wait though.:hug:

Take care,
Lyn

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.