Many thanks for this info wheelie ! :)

I'll certainly do what I can.
I hope you're getting on OK, if not well

Hugs
Clare

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Thanks for posting that wheelie :bigsmile: I've completed the survey and hope it will help in some small way. Nice to 'see' you again and I hope things are going alright with you.

love
Lily

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Thanks for posting the link. I have completed the survey. They are targeting to get 70 responses from each country so I will be promoting it as much as possible. Those who are carers of people with Lupus can also complete the survey.

I wouldnt mind trying to get to Copenhagen myself.....

Cheers
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
ohh can I come too Joan :bigsmile:

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
I have always wanted to visit Copenhagen !

:)
Clare

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Done that too :) I was actually asked if I'd like to maybe go as one of the Belgian association representatives. Doubt I'll be up to it physically but I like the idea :hehe:

·
Registered
279 Posts
just done survey hope to hear the results b interesting

dixy

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Mmmm I can sense a Copenhagen 'meet up' in the offing...... I just might do some research into costs

Luv n stuff

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
It seems the symposium only lasts for one and half hours unless Im reading the programme wrong? It says from 17.30 to 19.00 on June 12th. It seems a long way to go for such a short session... Of course there is always the sights of Copenhagen to see to fill in the gaps :) I will do more research....

Luv n stuff

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
I have (or had) friends in Denmark, could get back in touch :rotfl:
I agree though, long way just to "meet up" :eek:

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
One of my neighbours and a very close friend is from Denmark originally. She has a house there still but at the mo she is trecking in Tibet :rotfl:Oh well I can travel in my mind to Copenhagen :lol:

love
Lily

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Hi Wheelie :wavey:

Thanks for posting that link, i have filled in the survey. I hope many more will take the time to fill it in and help make lupus awareness better, i am sure it will help us all if people knew as much about lupus as they do about other diseases, that includes family, friends and the health professionals too.

Take care :hug: Jo :hug:

·
Registered
31 Posts
One Voice in a million

Thanks for the information, have completed the survey, the more voices , the better chance of being heard...if you know what I mean..
Take Care
Ellen:)

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
I don't live in Europe but did want to take the survey, I wonder why the United States don't care enough to put out a similar survey? I feel if you have lupus you qualify to do the survey I could be wrong. I have to say I enjoyed doing it very much Thank you wheelie.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi many thanks for the link have just completed survey. The more people the better.

Hope you all well xxxx

·
Administrator
10,165 Posts
Thank you for posting the results Clare. Let's hope the input will shine more of a light on the need for research in Lupus.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Jenna,

Best to contact the organistation conducting that survey for more info if interested!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts