The Lupus Forum banner

Everyone please read & reply

• I can't access via regular urls (thelupussite.com & uklupus.co.uk), only via the temp url

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can access uklupus.co.uk but not thelupussite.com/forum

• At first I couldn't access thelupussite.com/forum but since today I can

• I can access both sites without any trouble

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Joanne,

All okay for access now - thank you!

Love Lesley

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I had trouble initially, but now I'm ok on the lupussite.com link.

love
Lily

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
I wasn't able to access the forum on the usual address thelupusite.com/forum since Friday night through this morning although it was working fine before that.

But it seems to be fixed now, 1 pm BST. Goody !

:)
Clare

·
Registered
807 Posts
Joanne:

I click on the click links(new ones), I reported last night that they were not working, I haven't tried today, but will let you know.

Thanks - Stephanie

·
Premium Member
10,191 Posts
I am like Clare I couldn't access the message board since Friday night. This morning I could.(Sunday):)

Thank you Joanne for getting the problem fixed for us.:)

Lyn

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm not having any troubles with the forum, but the galley isn't working. I can see the topic for photos, and SOME photos, but most don't show any longer.

Could be my end, I'm running an OS9 MAC. I'll try at home sometime and see if it works there!

Eric

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Well spotted Eric! Im having trouble with the gallery as well. When I click into it, only some of the photos come up across the 'random thumbs'. Its a bit sporadic - sometimes one comes up, sometimes more than that - others are just blank with the posters name under them.

However when I try to click into any specific photos on the File List I only get the written information and not the photo.

Joan

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.