The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
My name is Layla and I live in Texas, US. I have 2 great kids, 6 and 2 years old, and have a very supportive husband. I was diagnosed in 2005 and have been in "remission" since the summer of 2006.

I have been lurking around the forums on this site for several days. It has been nice to read the comments and quite a bit reassuring to find such caring and helpful people. Unfortunately, what has lead me here to lurk is the possibility of a flare....

I'm looking forward to getting input from your past experiences. Sometimes you feel like there is no one around you that can fully understand!

Layla

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the welcome! I really am quite a sinister person... no, not really! I am having some issues but I probably should visit the symptoms area for that! I'll post there regarding the possible flare.

I'm looking forward to having a place to vent and also learn. You're right about not wanting to burden my family. It will be so nice to have a place to go for support!

Layla

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.