The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi there.
Wish I could help you but I cant. Just to say Im feeling the same. The fatigue is so dibilitating. I cant believe I can feel so worn out when I hardly do anything these days to excert myself.
I will keep an eye on your thread and hope you get someone who can offer some help and advice.
Good luck.
Sal x

·
11,410 Posts
Hi.

Do you have lupus? Perhaps if you told us more about you, it would be easier to answer.

Rest, rest, rest and don't push your body.

Take care,
Keebler

·
Registered
368 Posts
:sad:I know what you mean! Fatigue is one of my major problems,too. Hope someome has an answer! I've heard that Provigil is supposed to help. But my rheumy won't prescribe it, wants me to talk to psych. Let you know what I find out. Cathy

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Hi There are days when i get up and am so tierd that i feel i have not been to bed but dont want to stay in bed as the pain is to much so the first thing ihead for is the pain Medication hope you will let us know a bit more about you and if you have lupus Elisabeth

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi. I suffer really badly from fatigue as well and it's the one thing the docs I see tend to dismiss (I have lupus btw). I keep being told that the best thing is to exercise more but it's so hard to exercise when getting out of bed and into the shower is enough to drain all my energy away. However, they are right. From next week I am going to be seeing a physio regularly to work on a daily exercise regime that I do first thing in the morning. I'm feeling really positive about this. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts