The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bird watching, photography, movies, reading, driving in the country, collecting stamps, collecting post cards, collecting antique ink bottles, collecting letter openers, collecting ink blotters, and collecting antique pens Most of the things I collect have to do with writing which is also something I love to do, letter, short stories, and a book.:p
Karly:flower2:

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Photography, aikido - I just about got my black belt before having to stop for a while as any exercise is still kind of out for me, horses (riding and teaching others to ride plus horse problem solving, drawing (mainly dogs and horses until now), walking and training my dog, reading and writing and anything I haven't yet tried.... maybe not bungee jumping, never quite saw the fascination :hehe:

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Horses: breeding, and driving miniature horses as riding is too difficult for me these days. My horse breeding days are probably over for a few years or more though, but I hope to get back to it someday.

Animals: dog training, cats, and gerbils. I recently took my Newfie girl to agility training and everyone got a kick out of seeing this huge dog going through the tunnel!

Movies/TV (especially reality TV shows)

Sports: watching them mostly these days! In person or on TV.

Playing with my dear daughter of course!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Playing with my animals dog and cat, watching tv, planting flowers when it isn't cold, sewing which i haven't done in awhile, talking on the phone, and shopping.

JEN

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
The lupus forum :hehe: for obvious reasons :)
playing with my children....never get bored although they sometimes do :rolleyes:
reading..anything!
watching films..most,especially old ones.
some tv shows.....'frasier' is my all time favourite!!! 8)
spending time with my friends,family.
internet shopping.....:wink2:
reiki
eating out! :p
going on holiday!
the course I am currently attending

wish I could say some artistic talents but unfortunately i'm hopeless!! my daughter is very creative though,her artwork & sewing etc is amazing!
:love2: :love2:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
The hobby i love to do the most is cross stitching, i prefer to do them for other people eg, Birth samplers and wedding/anniversary samplers.

I also love to read, watch films and my computer plays a very important part in my hobbies.

Before i started been ill my hobbies were totally different to what i do now and my most favorite hobby was motorbiking.

Its interesting to see what other people love to do.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
:sunny: Hi Everyone,

I love to sew, for my family, and good friends and home.

I love to crochet, for family and friends.

I love to paint, mostly with acrylics and draw. I like using colored pencils and chualks. I love to paint my homes wall also, when my health permits, as well.

I have always loved gardening..I have been involved in gardening clubs over the years, and always participated, in the yearly fair, in the garden department, or home crafts.

I just finished planted snow peas..and sweet peas (flowers). I am thankful, I am able to do it.

I am always willing to do anything, at least once, as far as work or hobby.

I used to love to can my own vegetables, from my large garden years ago.

I enjoy reading, and going to the theater

I like to fish, and used to love, to hike and camp.

I love just sitting, and admiring the outdoors or ocean..

I love to play with my grandchildren..

I love spending time with my best friend (my husband).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts