The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just need a moan :lol:

Ive got a horrible sore throat, a bit headachy/feverish and have a bunged up nose and stinging eyes and just generally feel sore and unwell :mad: now its either a cold bug, lupus flaring (maybe from being in the sun to much :rolleyes: ) or maybe hayfever or knowing my luck all three rolled in to one :lol:

The weather is so great outside and im stuck in feeling pants :( whilst everyones out enjoying the lovely day. ARGH im so annoyed!!! i hate missing out on EVERYTHING! :( *sigh*

Sorry for moaning, im sure i'll feel better again soon :wink2:

x x x x x x ;) x x x x x

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hiya :)

Sorry to hear things are so :(

I can't say much other than send huge cyber hugs along with a good dose of chocolate....

:grouphug2:
Katharine

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
It is unfair that we are stuck inside why the rest of the world enjoys the warm,sunny, fun filled days. There are times that our body reminds us of this and that might be what is going on and your right it sounds like all of it rolled into one.

If you feel that overwhelming need to be outside (and we all get it) remember your sunscreen and try doing it in stages instead of all at once. Get a little extra rest after being out in the sun and drink water. I don't know about you but it always feels like I am a bit dehydrated after having a day out where I am not to be lol.

I hope you feel better soon and that this is over for the year.

·
Administrator
10,184 Posts
It sounds like you are truly miserable :hug:. I hope it passes quickly for you.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
I am sorry you were not able to get out and enjoy the nice weather today.

It sounds like your having a tough time and I hope it passes soon for you.

Keep your chin up as there are plenty of nice days on the horizon.:wink2:

Summer has just begun. Gentle hugs to you.;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts