The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 6 Posts

· Registered
807 Posts
I would suggest that you call your Drs (all of them) and see who can see you on an emergency basis...If none, then go to the ER at one of their hospitals and then they can see you or confer on your case.

I would not wait it out, the symptoms are there, you need assistance from a Dr.

My Dr yelled at me for trying to wait out a flare, and made me and hubby promise to call next time and not wait 10 days....LOL

Please call the DRS!!!! Right NOW!!!!!

Let us know how you get on.

1 - 1 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.