The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
4,458 Posts
hiya.. just wanted you to know that my bloods were perfect the first set they took last August, but the auto immune results took a week or so longer to come through.. I wasn't told until the next consultation 6 wks later that my ANA was raised and Rnp positive.. at that point you would think alongside the physical symptoms he would have diagnosed me and put me on plaquenil... but no, he just said I will know if there is something wrong because it will be dramatic... oh it was!! ended up hospitalised less than 2 mths later and kept in the assessment ward as it was so dramatic!!!:( I did then get my diagnosis so it was only 5 mths in total so I am thankful for that, I have MCTD .. a mix of lupus, scleroderma, raynauds and I already am hyothryoid....like the others have said don't assume they know your body better than you, things aren't right and you know that so be sure in that knowledge and push forward for the answers..... my next set of auto immune bloods showed the RNP had reverted to normal (done at Lupus Clinic in London).... so it is a bit hit and miss, but I felt terrible and I can tell now that the weather is changing because I ache so much again at the moment despite having been settled on plaq, and pred 7mgs... ah well, its the nature of the beast... all the best..
Claire XX

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.