The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Just to let you know I am feeling much more positive at the moment.Went to see my doctor on monday and he actually seemed to listen to me and start to believe it's not all down to depression :bigsmile:
He sent me for a chest xray because I've had breathing problems,is referring me to an immunologist and a dermatologist...could have knocked me down with a feather!He was either having a good day or was just desperate to get me off his back!Either way,I don't care because I feel like I have a chance to find out what is going on now,
Julsie

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
That's great news Julsie,

I'm so glad that you're feeling positive and that you feel the GP listened to you.

The road may yet be long but little victories like these will get you there in the end :trampo:

Katharine

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Woo Hoo Julsie!!

Thats great news! Im so glad you picked yourself back up and took up the fight. Well done! Lets hope some of the mysteries can be unravelled for you.

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
That's great news Julsie!

I know how good it is to have a constructive appointment - it certainly lifts your spirits to fight another day. Just feeling like you are being listened too makes all the difference.

Good luck with it all.

Hugz, :hug:

Pam xxx

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
I love to hear positive news.

I am glad your appointment went well and good luck with your upcoming appointments too.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Julsie,

Wonderful hearing your good news! I know a good appt, can make such a difference in our outlook.

I am happy your happy! :)

Friend,
Sandy

·
Registered
602 Posts
I'm so glad to hear that things are looking up.

My dermatoligist is the one who finally got the ball rolling for me. Good luck with your new appointments.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts