The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My employer is happy to look into covering the fluorescent light above my head with a UV filter. Two questions:

* Where can you get these in the UK and how much do they cost?

* Will just changing the light above me or the few near me help significantly, or should the lighting in the entire office be changed (the office is one large, open-plan room)?

Cheers,
Sarah

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Good for your employer !

Try

http://eclipse.lupusuk.org.uk/productinfo.htm

Most people are not affected by lights less than 5m (?) away, but it is very individual. If your employer is willing to adapt all the lights, why not go for it. You might change your place.
Also wear broad spectrum sun screen everyday as part of your skin care routine. Some sorts are invisible and very comfy to wear eg Sunsense available on Prescription

:)
Clare

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Clare!

Has anyone ever used the Solarstat 'EasyTint' DIY Static Cling Film? I was thinking bout getting some for the balcony doors on my rented flat, as it says it isn't permanent. (It's funny, the thing I loved about the flat when I move din was the amount of sunlight the flat gets...).

any other suggestions..?

Sarah

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.