The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
6,939 Posts
Hello Clara,

The specialists who deal with lupus and other auto-immune diseases are usually rheumatologists. You need to try and get referred to one who specialises in auto-immune diseases.

There is a "find a lupus doctor" section here on the boards where you cen see if anyone knows someone in your area.

keep us posted on what the doc says tomorrow. At least it sounds like he/she is taking you seriously, so maybe ask for a referral to a rheumy?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.