TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Scottish couple returning from honeymoon in Cancun. They are going to be OK I gather. All their contacts are being kept an eye on.

Clare

·
Marika
349 Posts
I thought at first just another case of scaremongering.......

but the first case has now been confirmed here in germany too:(

trpuble is clare if I went to the Dr. every time I have a fever or aching joints....I'd be there every day..like most on this site!!!

All we can do is watch and take care.

Marika

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm certainly not getting my knickers in a twist about it which is easy for me to say I suppose because my chances of exposure to it are minimal. I am far more likely to get run over or mugged. Anyway I am a fatalist, che sera, sera.

I certainly would be pretty fussy about contacts if I was out and about more. I alway had some sort of respiratory infection after flying.

Here's hoping we all keep well
Clare

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
We had our first case of swine flu in my town this week in SLOUGH. A local man who is recovering well, he has not long come back from mexico.:(

Sheila x

Please to hear the scottish couple have recovered well.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I also am not getting to excited about this swine flue.I do wash me hands better then ever thats for sure.I think i heard something like 487 cases of it in Illinois.I just do not understand it realy.They say you dont get it from the pork you eat, but from the salivia of us.I am so confused lol then they say it is coming from mexico .Okay i am sure i am confusing everyone sorry but is late lol.Just hoping everyone stays away from this flue for sure.

Tammy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts