The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:temp: :eek:hdear: Today had been absolutely horrible. I was resting while waiting on my car to be repaired and I feel like my whole body has fallen apart. My head aches, my eyes are sticky and burning if that's possible, the rash is back, my finger tips, toes and palms of my hands are bright red, I think I have a fever, in a fog I have lost my thermometer, my mouth ulcers are worse, all my joints hurt especially my hands, knees and my back hurts, my throat is kind of sore too. I am having such a hard time walking around at all, just lying down hurts. I need to get bloodwork done and try to make an appointment to see the doctor again. I am going to email my dad and see if he can take me for the tests and then maybe to the doctor. Hopefully he will, he's not always the most dependable when it comes to helping me. Please keep you fingers crossed that he will help me, I am going to email him to call me, that's a rule he has.:eek: Weird I know. Thanks for latting me rant and rave in a slow sort of painful way, I am off to rest. Karly

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Hi Karly,

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad.

Hopefully your rheumy will phone you soon with some useful advice and help.

I can email my rheumy too - actually I like it - if something is worrying me but I'm not sure that it warrants a visit to the hospital, I can email him and get his opinion, and if needed his authority to ask the receptionist for a next day appointment:wink2: .

Rest up,

Hope you feel better soon,

X C X

1 - 2 of 2 Posts