TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I was just diagnosed... And I don't think I have ever had a flare. I was only diagnosed because I was sleeping too much, and I went to the doctor because I thought I was obviously depressed. They did blood work, which I thought was totally unnecessairy, and I was pretty steamed when they told me I had lupus. (After a series of dr appointments, more blood work, rheumitologist...)

Right now I am still always really tired, my joints ache significantly, and I get occasional flushes, which I'm not sure are butterfly rashes. Am I correct to assume that this is just every day life, and a flare would be more severe? AND is it possible to never have a flare?

·
11,405 Posts
Just as lupus is different to everyone, I think flares are too. Feeling not good, aching, hurting and really fatigued I would consider as a flare. Although everyday there is something that is hurting though.

I was in a huge one since my daughter got sick and passed away. I went a few days feeling somewhat human a week or so ago. Now some unavoidable stress is popping up right now. So the pain is coming back.

Take care,
Lyn

1 - 2 of 2 Posts