The Lupus Forum banner
81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
That is a wonderful achievement Tom and the Team ! Many congratulations.
Hugs
Clare

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
:woohoo: Tom and the team :yes: fantastic effort!

love
Lily

·
11,410 Posts
:yahoo: Tom and the Team:yahoo:
Way to go!:cheer2:

:excited:
Lyn

·
Old Timer
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
We passed 20 Million!

Still in the top 400 teams helping to find cures for diseases :)

We could always use more people on our team.

It's one way we can keep Lupus visible and help find a cure as well.

* I'm sorry it's been a so long since I updated this thread, my life has been difficult for a while now. :worried:
** I will be changing a few links and instructions in the next few days because there have been new versions released. 8)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
:yahoo:

Congrats Tom and all involved! This is a great achievement!

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Nice to hear from you again Tom - and well done :)

·
Old Timer
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Wow where does the time go? :eek:

With our latest members rattbag and tab, we passed 30 million before I realized it! Nice job everyone! :thumbs:

We are still in the top 400 teams, which I feel is still pretty decent considering there are thousands of teams folding to help find cures now. Lets keep up the good work and hope that this will make a difference soon. :)

·
Old Timer
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
:stretch: Rattbag passes 10 million points today!:woohoo:

This really deserves a big congrats and thank you for all the time and effort given to folding for our team! :shake: Rattbag is currently in 3rd place and is closing fast to be in 2nd. Great job and so glad to have you on our team. 8)

Our Team "For_Lupus" is closing in on 50 million points collectively (380th spot out of thousands of teams) from a handful of members so far, doing what we can in hopes this effort will help find cures for as many diseases as possible.

A few of us have been doing this for years now, and although I don't read about any specific disease this program has been directly responsible for, I have seen a lot of better treatments out there (For cancer especially) since I started this up. No cures out there yet but I know the drive find them continues on and hopefully we will see a breakthrough soon. :)

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
:excited::yahoo::cheer2::woohoo::bounce:

Congrats Rattbag! And also to Tom and all the team :)

81 - 93 of 93 Posts