TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:

I know that the new "underscored" links help subsidise the board, so I try to clikck on at least a couple each time I visit.

Since the change of the web site, I have tried several of these and they no longer seem to function.

If you are aware of this, OK, if not, can someone please let Joanne know so that she can have it fixed.

Thanks!

Also - Clare T - I tried to PM you and this is what I recieved back

1. ClareT has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
Stephanie

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for letting us know that I will pass it on to Joanne. It's possible that Clares' pm box is full if you are getting that message :hehe:

love
Lily

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Stephanie,

I just checked and I can send a pm to her, you must have clicked send an email and Clare has elected not to receive emails.

love
Lily

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
honestly, I think there is something dodgy about Clare's pm account. It has done that to me - but then the next second it lets me send a PM, so who knows.

Maybe it is a cantankerous as the lady herself ahahahahahaha!

(Raglet ducks as Clare throws a large heavy object at her)

:rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Haha, Raglet, that's a good one :rotfl:

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Hahaha , very funny ! Just maybe I have put some people on my Ignore list
:rotfl:

I don't know when these attempts were made but I haven't been able to access the forum since Friday evening and it's only just working again.
I clean my mail box when it gets 95% full.

Love
Clare

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Yeah Im a bit like that too Clare... I clean my kitchen when it gets 95% full :wink2:

Love
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The links are working again! I don't know how many people click on them, they are a bit numerous but I try...I must say the content isn't always so great...I clicked one LUPUS and it took me to a cancer care site...

Ah well...as long as it helps with the board

Stephanie

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Just to note that I have space right now for 10O PMs sent or received. :wink2:
Cheers
Clare

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
I was very disappointed when I clicked on 'my way' that appeared underlined. I thought I was going to get advice on living my life as best as possible and making the right decisions and all that, but it was only a UK general information service. Hehe.

Clare

·
11,405 Posts
I think I have figured out why we can't PM Clare sometimes.

If you try to do a pm to Clare there is two names one is
ClareT if you go to her profile she hasn't clicked to receive pm's.

The Clare.T is the name we want to click.:) The secret is the . between the e & the T.

:grouphug2:
Lyn

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
I have space right now for 10O PMs
right, I'll get busy - soon have that filled up for you muahahaha

raglet

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
I thought you might rise to the challenge ! This will be interesting but each one has to be entirely different and consist of at least 5 meaningful and enlightening sentences that aren't insults - and a response is far from guaranteed . Actually there is room now for only 93.

Love
Clare

1 - 13 of 13 Posts