The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well....typical i went to see a dermy two weeks ago and my face was ok?!!.....now...my forehead, was red..is now dry and flakey...no matter what i put onit it still like it hour later..:mad:...it looks like i had a sun burnt face and know its falling off its like a circle of events.......:rotfl:....i am trying to contact the dermy to get a open appointment so he can do a biopsy on it....but noone answering phone.....:rolleyes:.....just another little hic up...:(.....i know feel like a lizard shedding its skin...:hehe:....i also look like one.....:eek:.......jane

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hi Jane :hug:

I hope you can get in touch with the Dermy very soon, keep trying. It would be great if they could see you when this is flaring up!

Hang in there :)

love
Lily

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hi Jane,

Sorry to hear this has flared up for you. Can you take a picture? That's what I was advised and always get the camera out when my skin is bad.

I hope you get to see the doctor soon.

Hugz,

Pam xxx

·
Registered
301 Posts
We would make a right pair - the skin on my legs is coming off! Varicose eczema of some sorts I have.

I use plain aqueous cream after showering.

Make sure you take some pics.

J xx

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Just a thought, when you do get someone to answer the phone, can't you explaine that you have lupus and are in a flare-up right now with a rash that you desperately need the dr. to see? I don't know if it will work, but it sounds good to me, that way, they know you are not just one of their normal patients. I think that came out wrong,sorry!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts