The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

I realize this is probably a very simple topic, but recently I've had a massive increase in urination. Where is hurts to pee on my insides in the morning because there is so much. I actually wet the bed the other night :( Then I pee during the remainder in the day and I am baffled by how much comes out! I stay hydrated, but it seems like SO SO much!
I dont have a UTI, so I am wonderign what else it can be? I just upped my dose of Imuran, could that be it?
I would appreciate your insights!

Chal

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi there,

Check out the cystitis thread started by nicky00. It is just a few posts after yours.

Hope this helps,
bjrem

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Hi Chal, I know what you are going thru. I have a water bottle in the kitchen,
another by my chair in the living room, another by the couch, and one by the bed.
I am always drinking, so I know my source. But I did want to say after you check out the other things, also mention it to your GP or Rheumy, just in case it is the meds. I do hope things get better for you.

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
It could be many things and if this is a "new" symptom of yours and hasn't already been investigated, I would go and get checked out.

Better to be safe and catch early !

·
Registered
70 Posts
I don't take Imuran but I always say for every cup of fluid I drink at least 2 comes out. It is misery to have the bursting bladder in the morning. Good Luck.
Laura

·
Registered
893 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys.. and Nicky, your post has been very helpful. Im going to go do my research now since Im not familiar with Cystitus. This is a new symptom and my kidney function is checked every other month.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts