The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally had my first rheumatology appointment in Arizona!! My glands did a good job of being swollen for her, and the AC was up in the office, and my toes made quite a show of turning purple! (So no one thinks I'm faking it... Besides me. I still question whether it's all my imagination or not. I mean, clearly not, but I just spent SO LONG being told I was just depressed and anxious that I'm still having trouble accepting it being real.)

I went over ALL my symptoms. I made a huge list and organized it by system before I went in. Still nothing definitave, I have another ritual blood letting today for more tests... But she says she pretty solidly thinks SLE, and fibromyalgia too. So yay! (?) She also switched me from plaq to chloriquine because I've been on the plaq for 5 months with no results to speak of.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good news that you had an awesome apt! I know it sucks to have the symptoms but it's great that she got to see them! Hopefully your b/w will give you some answers.

I had my 1st Rheumy apt Tuesday and should be getting a call with my b/w results today. So far they did tell me my Hemaglobin was low but the rest of it had to be sent off for testing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.