The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who don't know; my husband and I (Ohio/Pennsylvania) natives were transplanted to Arizona in late June. When we first got here, we both got sick with what now seems likely to have been the dreaded H1N1 (I hope I hope, so I cannot get it again) he recovered fine, it got into my lungs and sinuses and required agressive treatment. And my sinus infection returns every time I get off anti-biotics. So I have been sick nearly our entire time in the south-west.

And, Arizona is sunny. As I am notoriously white, and equally photosensitive, I have generally had to live like a vampire. I haven't been leaving the apartment much at all, and it's been quite frustrating.

At any rate, we are headed back north and east in three days, and you should all be very excited for me. (Except for my poor bloodless toes. Thank you raynauds. I shall have to cease wearing sandals.) It's very pretty country out here, and I understand how some people love it... But I've had a pretty miserable time and am so happy to be going home.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Good for you as I know this is what you wanted.

So Ohio, Pennsylvania or Kentucky?

I know in the past you have mentioned all 3 places.

I wish you luck in the move but you must put those sandles away for some time coming back East......................IT IS FREEZING.:lol::lol:

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Oh I'm glad you get to go home ... it always sucks being sick, but especially when you are in a place where you don't want to be.

Good luck with the move!

Take care, Nellie

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Congratulations! I am glad you are getting to come back eastward....us noreasters don't transplant so well!

Hope your health improves and your toes survive (I know the feeling mine are always cold even here in florida!)

Stephanie

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome back eastward!! It's been very rainy and icky for the last couple of weeks and they are even saying that "S" word for this weekend in the Cleveland area! YICKS! I hate that stuff!! My husband and I keep talking about moving some place warm...but we can't quite agree on where that would be at the moment!! LOL We want warm...but not TOO hot and neither one of us like humidity...soooo the debate continues! I would be happy to go home to Colorado. I miss it and all my family there!! Maybe some day.

Where will you be out this way??

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Goog luck with the move!

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
WanePoetic;561427 said:
We're headed to Kentucky. I can't wait.

We're stopped in Texas for the night. We saw trees today!!! Very exciting!!!
3 Trees huh...:lol::lol::lol:
And I bet you saw green grass too right.:wink2::wink2:
Keep in touch and good luck for a smooth move to beautiful Kentucky.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.