TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
After the Brain haemorrhage at Christmas I thought I would let you know how things are going.
Went for my MRI Scan, they put me in and I was shouting to get out. I had taken with me a Travel Mask and CD to listen to, so I put the Travel Mask on before they put me in again and I was ok, I was in for 45 minutes.
Had the result of the scan back, they said it wasn't caused by any medication, they could tell this by the site of the haemorrhage :hehe: and there was no MS present.
Still very tired, but it is early days yet, managing to do a little bit more each day.
Had our Christmas Dinner on Easter Sunday, long overdue I know, but I enjoyed it.
Hope you are all keeping on the bright side
Meryl

By the way have posted in the DLA section

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Well it is nice that you got to celebrate that long overdue Christmas dinner finally. I am glad your doing a little better and hope you continue to improve.

Sending gently hugs and good vibes to you.:wink2::wink2::wink2:

·
Registered
467 Posts
wishing you continuing improvements. also i'm glad that your scan was cleared of ms evidence.

so what did you have for christmas dinner?? i think i could eat christmas and thanksgiving dinner thru out the year.

take care and stay well
hugs and kisses

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi Meryl :)

Thanks for letting us know how you have been doing. It's a pity you still don't know what caused the hemorrhage though it is reassuring that the cause wasn't anything like meds or MS.

I hope you continue to do well. You've made me hungry for Christmas dinner and all the trimmings reading your post :lol:

:hug:
Katharine

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Nice to hear from you Meryl and Im really pleased to hear you are continuing to recover well :)

I hope you stuffed yourself silly with that Christmas dinner :) :hehe:

Take care
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi All
Thanks for all your good wishes, knowing you are there helps tremendously.
Yes, we had Turkey and all the trimmings and Christmas Pud, even found a box of Christmas Crackers, then I rounded it off with an Easter Egg:lol:

Love to all
Meryl xx

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi
Christmas Pud (pudding) is a desert that most of us have after Christmas Dinner. It is a very rich desert filled with Currants, Raisins, Cherries etc., its a bit hard to explain really. When we were children our parents used to hide silver sixpences in it, now it is £1 coins, thats inflation for you :lol: but we did have to be careful eating it just in case we swallowed the money :rotfl:

Take care
Love
Meryl

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I forgot to add that you can pour Brandy over it and set it alight, god we live dangerously don't we :lol:

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Meryl,
That is wonderful news so far and great job with the test. It is truely a hard thing to do for people that can not be still for long and even harder for people that can not be close spaces lol. I hope you start feeling better and doing better.

·
Administrator
10,167 Posts
Hi Meryl,

Better late than never. Glad to hear you felt well enough to celebrate. The Christmas pudding sounds delicious, but thinking of the turkey has my mouth watering.

Take care,
Lazylegs

1 - 12 of 12 Posts