The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I haven't been posting much lately, but the good news is that for the last two weeks, I have felt much better.:) I had my second M.R.I. and found out I have a Glial Neoplasm in the right Geniculate body of my brain.

My Neuro explained on my last visit, that it is very deep and inoperable..but, I did, request to see and Neurosurgeon and have an appt. on May 2nd, with, him.

My Cell Cept is up to 1500 mgs a day..and oddly, and thankfully, enough it helps with my headaches from the tumor.

My neuro wants to watch and wait, and I suppose he knows best. He said, he referred me to this particular Neurosurgeon, because he is conservative in doing surgery.

My lupus and Fibro are giving me no problems at all, presently. I am so happy to report.

I am having tummy problems, so am going to have a colonoscopy soon..as I am very over do for one..(fun). :lol:

Otherwise, I am fit as a fiddle..:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I hope you all have a beautiful day. It is a lovely morning here in Idaho.:)

Love,
Sandy

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi Sandy,

It's nice to hear from you again and that things seem relatively positive - well considering that little lot :lol:

I hope that the appointment with the surgeon goes well. Keep us posted,

Katharine

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Hi Sandy,

You sound like you're handling all this remarkably well. Probably better than I would!

I'm glad to hear the other illnesses are not flaring up for you right now. Take care and keep us posted on what this neurosurgeon has to say.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hi Sandy,
Glad you are having a good spell and keeping your chin up.

You sound like you have very good doctors supporting you which is no small thing,

Lots of love and good wishes

·
11,410 Posts
Hi Sandy,:wavesmile:

That is great that your lupus and fibro are behaving themselvs. :wink2:

I hope and pray that you will have a good app. with your neurosurgen. Hang in there we are here for you.
Take care!
Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Dear Sandy

I am not sure what the glial neoplasam is but i sure hope itis something they can take care of.You have been through way to much (((hugs))).I sure amd glad the fibor is doing better for sure.I sure am sending you lots of good thoughts.

Tammy

·
Registered
869 Posts
I am so happy to hear you are getting some relief from the lupus and fibro:) I hope this neurosurgeon can help with the tumor. I have heard of a thing called a "gamma knife" that is used for some hard to reach tumors, maybe that is an option for you?
Good luck with the colonoscopy:calm:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts