The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone !

I know I have been missing in action here. I am sorry. I tried to read some posts, but too overwhelmed and my vision is off so hard to read with the migraine I am having.

I tried to play doctor with my meds and well dropped a dose of Imuran for a week as I was on 150mg. So dropped down to 100 mg. Then another week, dropped another 50mg. So when down to the 50mg, ouch ! Was having bowel problems, pain level increased, tiredness increased.

Well, I guess I had to prove a point to myself if the Imuran was working or not. Guess it was.

Still not feeling good either even though I added a dose back in. But will try to deal with it and let rhemo know of my misdoings when I see him in June.

I will be leaving on Sat. for a 7 day cruise. I get excited about it, but between my personal problems and medical problems, it takes the fun away. But I am going to try my best to stay healthy, out of the sun, and try to relax.

So I hope to check back in once I am back and catch up with you all.

wishing you well as I continue to pray for you all, even in absence.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Dear Paula

I am so sorry to hear things are not much better for you physically or mentally.:( I am hoping for youe sake that this vaction is just what you needed.Please let us know how you are doing even if you do not feel like posting elsewhere.

Tammy

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
((((((Paula))))))

I do think of you often and hope that things get even just a little easier for you and your family.

I know it will be hard for to switch off but use this time to recharge your batteries and have some time for you. If anyone needs it then you do.

Hubby and I just had a week in Italy and all we did was sleep lots, read lots, eat lots, walk a little and paddle in the sea at sunset. We both needed the break and I wasn't up to much more.

I love the sea and I envy you sitting on that deck in the shade with the breeze in your face and looking out at the water. Make sure you have that time and also a little pampering like a manicure. Oh I am sooo excited for you.

Be selfish - everthing will be the same when you get back. You are a person too and an important and special one at that......not just a wife or a mother.

I hope you have a wonderful time Paula and that it does you the world of good.

Hugz, :hug:

Pam xxx

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
((((( Paula ))))))))

Enjoy your cruise and do your best to relax and let the stress melt away. I hope you can feel better for the trip. Definitely give us all the details when you get back.

Hugs,
Sunny

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Paula,

I thought that I was to go with you on this cruise and be your personal nurse!!??? hahahaha Hope that you are having a grand time and come back with a new sense of yourself and are then ready to tackle this Imuran head-on.

Nancy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts