The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning , i just wanted to say that, not seen no one for ages, i must keep missing you guys in chat, i miss are little chats.....

Hope your ok out there. Clare hows are you, not seen you in many moons :) .

hope everyones well, and if not big hugs comming your way
take care my friends, have a good day

Lin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:grouphug2:

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Hi lin !
I have been wondering how you are getting along these days and if fully recovered from all your 'little' ops. I am not much in chat these days because I am very busy and also very tired. I am still tyring to get my Mepacrine from St Tom's after the last lot disappeared in the post early December. Two phone calls, one of which the message box was full, and two letters later I still haven't heard from them. I am making a determined effort not to get worked up about it.

I think I am missing their energising effect - I can sleep ten hours and nap in the day. My hubby is very much better thank goodness, which is a huge relief and he's up for outings which makes a nice change for me.
Otherwise things much the same as usual, except my best & oldest friend is very seriously ill, which is a great grief. :(

Cheers and hugs
Clare

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Clare, i'm so sorry to hear this of your very closest friend, thats sad, lets keep fingers crossed for her hey Clare.

i hope you get your mepacine sorted out and fast, nice to hear hubby is doing sso well, i was wating to catch you to ask how dh was doing.

Me im still off work, clare without sounding old, and on the scrap heap, homecare is to much for me, the rushing around from 7am, half hr here and 3/4 hr there. i have got a job of late to see to my own needs, lol

gp also thinks enough is enough, but as for litte op im getting goood thanks. so i will be sent to occi health and what ever else..

clare you take care,i do miss are chats, but hope you get well soon,and the thing gets sorted with st toms soon hugs sent to you

take care
Lin xx:kiss:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts