The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo!

May I announce that I am (again) pregnant:p

Yesterday we recieved the good news that our little embryo has a heart beat and is measuring up well for size.

2.3cm!!!! (at 8+3/40).

Hopefully number 7 will be our little miracle:blush::blush:

X C X

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Congratulations! Those are all very positive signs with the heart beat especially. Lucky number 7 - I'll certainly be praying and hoping for the best for you! I had caught that news in another post but forgot to write you to congratulate you!

Keep us posted - I look forward to hearing more good things from you. :)

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Cath !:cloud9::eleph:

Many Congratulations! I am absolutely thrilled for you both! I will be keeping things crossed for you. You sure deserve that little miracle.

Much love
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Hi Cath :wavey:

Congratulations to the both of you, i am really pleased for you and i will keep my fingers crossed :fingers: for all 3 of you. GOOD LUCK :luck:

Take good care of yourself :hug: Jo :hug:​

·
11,410 Posts
Oh Cath what wonderful news!:yahoo:

I am so very happy for you.

You and your family will be in my prayers.

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Cath :foryou: that's wonderful news and I too have everything crossed for a good outcome this time. 7 is my lucky number and you two sure deserve that little bundle of joy. Be well and :congrats:

lots of love
Lily

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
:woohoo: Congratulations Cath :) :)

Will keep fingers crossed here too and, as everyone says, 7 is a lucky number indeed.

love and hugs
Katharine

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you everyone:p

X C X

·
Registered
553 Posts
Yeah congratulations Cath I will send lots of thoughts to you and your family and hope that this is the miracle you have been waiting for

Look after yourself
Claire xxx

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hallo everyone,

Sorry that I am around so little - I do think about you all though:grhug:.

It is time I gave an update on baby and me - we are doing fine - I can't believe we've made it to the second trimester:p:flower2::p. The baby is growing nicely and I've even got a visible bump now.

I'm having fun making little blankets and things with bunnies on them:wink2:.

Other good news is that I passed the first exam of the masters - 88%, so I'm pleased.

Lots of love to you all,

X C X

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Dear (((((Cath)))))

I am so thrilled for you that I am quite overcome with joy and happiness for you both especially knowing the background.

Many congrats on your Master's exam too, a wonderful achievement.
I will continue to keep you all in my most powerful and caring thoughts for the next few months.

Lots of love
Clare

·
Administrator
10,208 Posts
Hi Cath,

Wonderful news. I am happy both you and the baby are doing well. You must be glowing with joy.

Congrats on your master's exam. Will it be done by the time the baby is due?

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hi Cath,

Great to hear from you again. Wonderful news of your pregnancy!:)
I am thrilled for you. Congratulations on your master's exam also..
Sounds like life..is going wonderfully for you..I am so very happy for you,
Cath!

Love,
Sandy

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hi Cath :wavesmile: that's the best news I've heard all day :) It is quite understandable you must feel very happy and relieved to make it this far, well done!!!

How are your reall bunnies doing?

Congrats on the mark for your Masters, such an achievement, especially with everything else you have going on!

I will continue to keep you all in my thoughts.

lotsa love
Lily

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
:cloud9: Cath, that is such fantastic news, congratulations to you and your partner!

Well done on the pass with your first stage of the the Master...another achievement!:woohoo:

Love

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Wonderful news on both counts Cath, well done!!!!

Katharine

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.