TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so pleased:) just wanted to share some good news for a change.
Hubby has just heard he has a job! Starts Monday. May not sound much but he has been out of work for 4 years and as I only work part time things have been difficult - we have two teenage sons who have been very understanding re. no holidays and not much in the way of treats etc In fact the youngest ones response after congratulating his dad was- can i have pocket money now?:rolleyes: - kids huh?

Well not sure if the right place but this site has been a great help to me.
Hope 2008 is good for you.
Sue

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Sue:

That is just wonderful news! I am so happy for you both, I am sure the extra $$ will come in handy, just remember to have a little something special for you and hubby!

Stephanie

·
florie
589 Posts
Sue,
That is a long time for hubby to be out of work. But you all stuck together and pulled through it. Hopefully now it will make up for the struggling and your boys were very understanding, good kids.
I wish all the best for you and your family and hope good things continue to come your way.
My fianc'e is out of work for 5months now but we are doing okay. Things are looking up now for us. It is just a matter of time for him to go back to work.
florie

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
That is great news Sue,

I think that many of us know what it is like to have money worries added to the rest and I can imagine how happy you are at the prospect of a little more coming in :)

Best of luck to hubby for his first day (and the rest of course)!!

Katharine

·
Registered
20 Posts
Good for you!

It's always nice to hear good news! I'm sure this is "more than good" news to you!

Congratulations to your husband on his new job, & best wishes to you all for a blessed 2008. And keep in touch!

Nitey nite -

Dayle

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm happy for you and your family thats great. Good News is always nice.
Best wishes always. Congratulations:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Wonderful news sue!!! :champagne: :dancing:

That must be a big relief for you all :) your sons' response really made me laugh :lol:

good luck to your husband I hope he enjoys his new job :luck:

best wishes..karen x

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks

Thanks for all your good wishes to me , hubby and boys. Yes it is a great relief and we are having a 'chinese' tonight to celebrate.
Best wishes to all , hang in there florrie hopefully your fiance will be in work very soon.
Perhaps we should have bought a lottery ticket as it seems to have been a lucky week for us. If it was oodles of £s we could all have a holiday in 'Loopyland'?Sue:) SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts