The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got good news from the nephrologist. It appears that I have no kidney involvement. No damage and only have to follow up with her one more time to clarify these results. I am still feeling bad and not sure what is going on with me. My Rhuemy says that my lupus is not active but I still feel like crap. He has taken me off work he says my fibro is acting up and causing my pain right now and causing me to feel bad. Hate the whole wait and see game but like that my lupus not being active and not having kidney involvement.

·
Administrator
7,567 Posts
That is brilliant news that your kidneys are not involved! Sorry though that your fibro is acting up. I hope that the time off work helps you.

Take care

Deb

·
11,409 Posts
Great news that your kidneys are ok!!

I hate the wait and see game too.

I don't have fibro but I have found out it is very painful.
Are you on any meds for fibro?

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
152 Posts
AAAH! Yay! I'm so glad to hear your kidneys are alright!! Lupus comes with so many things to worry about.

Hope you get the fibro under control!
-Elizabeth

·
Registered
116 Posts
Do they give anything for the fibro? They gave me lyrica. It helps I don't have to take extra pain meds too much. Hope you hurt less soon.

Stacy

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can not take Lyrica with my other meds. The topamax i take for headaches helps a little but not enough to really make a difference. I haven't found any pain meds that help yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts