TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i foned my rheumy yesturday and told him i need to see him asap 9th of june i go .
i cant take much more went bed last night at 7.30 pm cryed myself to sleep again after a really big arguement with hubby told him im leavin him today im sure he does,nt want to understand my illness im really gettin so low just cryin nd the more stress the pain loopy lupus as a lot to answer for but i dont get any answer started righting poems nd thats a big sign of me gettin depressed because i cant right any wen im ok im also strugglin because my nan died 25th of this month this time last year i was with her 24/7 i was so so close to her and could really do with her here could really talk to mi nan she was a wonderfull lady miss her so much

:sad:donna

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Oh poor Donna :(

I don't know what to say other than send huge hugs :hug: and say WELL DONE for phoning the rheumy.

It sounds very much like you need some "YOU" time with a close friend or maybe your Mum or someone who can just look after you for a bit and dish out loads of TLC. I don't know if that's possible but might be worth considering.

As for hubby. I can't say anything there, as I don't know either of you but remember that all this is also very hard for our loved ones to take on board too. They can't "feel" what we feel and they can't "see" anything wrong so it's hard to understand and it's also very hard to know how to react. Men like to "fix" things and not being able to do that can make them incredibly frustrated and often react angrily or inconsiderately.

again, huge hugs
:grhug:

Katharine

P.S. I moved this thread to living with lupus (some members don't read the "introduce yourself" section as much)

·
Registered
631 Posts
(((Donna)))

I am so sorry to hear you have been through so much recently.
Sending you lots of gentle hugs and I hope things start to get better soon.
Take care

Hugs
Elle x

·
Registered
182 Posts
Donna,

I am sorry to hear that you are having such a bad time you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sending gentle hugs and kisses

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i really would like to run away from every1 my mum say this site not doin me any good whot does she no put up and shut up her words

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Donna,
This can be a stressful time for you as the one year mark is near. I find that the closer it gets to the day my parents passed away the more down I get and the more emotional I seem to get. The whole bottle of pristiq would not help with that one. It is a natural thing and no medicine in the world can stop that kind of pain. I know that it is hard to believe but this to will past until next year.

You might want to ask your doctor about an anti-depressant if you think that might help you. I know it has helped for the most part there are times that it seems that it don't help but I am sure that it is, I am just worked up more than usual.

Before you do anything see your doctor and see what he says. Then sit with your husband and have a nice long talk about how both of you feel about this (the lupus) he maybe having trouble dealing with it also. We all often forget it don't just happen to us but to our families also. I am not be littling your feelings by no means or defending your husband. Lupus is a difficult disease to over come. Lesser diseases leave marriages in ruins so what does lupus do to a marriage?

I hope that you start to feel better soon and that settle down for you and life becomes a bowl of cherries again for you.

·
Registered
279 Posts
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Donna))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

dont know what 2 say, :( remember your Nan and the good times you had together.:) Turkish Delight write him a letter if he wont talk to u. :worried:

So glad u phoned u DR to get stuff moving. Take care of u self my thoughts r with u big hug :calm:

Dixy

·
Administrator
10,167 Posts
Hi Donna,

It is great to see you took the initiative and got your appointment moved up. June 9 isn't that far away. In the meantime you should be getting your notes ready for your appointment so you can get all your questions answered.

I am sorry to hear you and your husband are having problems. None of us know what is best for you in this situation. I just hope your rollercoaster of pain and emotions and his lack of knowledge is not pushing you into a breakup prematurely.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
11,405 Posts
Hi Donna,

I just want to give you some big, soft gentle hugs.:hug:

Take care of yourself.
Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you for all your hugs

what can i say im so touched with all of you and really no1 knows me you are all so kind to be treated so nice from strangers is unreal i just hope i can return the kindness back to any one of you im going to write a poem for every1 on this site and not so depresing i hope :) just to thank you
i have to on board everything thats been said and maybe im beening a little hard on my hubby:) were still not talking but hope i can mend what ive said and done still feelin low but went in chat tonight and was laughing but it was people on here that made me acheive that so thank you all again and im sending all of you a great big (((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))

thanks donna

1 - 10 of 10 Posts