The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all...

My chest hurts again especially my left lung it feels so painful especially if i laugh or anything..also got a bit of a cough which is making it a million times worse :(

feels like theres something in my lung like pressure...could this be fluid again?

I really don't want to go back to A&E or gp again as have been soooo much complaining about being in pain recently.

:eek:uch::help:

xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Administrator
10,178 Posts
Hi Michele,

Anytime you have chest pain it should be checked out. It is better to be on the safe side.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
It sounds like you are in pain and do need to be seen by the doctor. I know this is not what you wanted to hear but it is the best way to make sure that it is not fluid in the lungs again. Michelle, I do hope you will call the doctor if nothing else to make me feel good. I wish you the best and let us know what you find out please. I do hope you start to feel better soon.

·
11,408 Posts
(((Mooks)))

I agree with what you been told. You need to get that chest pain checked out asap.
It is better to be safe than sorry.

I hope you get to feeling better soon.
Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey thanks for your concerns and advice. however it got really bad and then i layed on my front/side of the offending lung and it went away. Had a feverish night though so will see how I go today. xxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi Mooks, I would go and get it checked out. Please let us know how you get on.

Take care sending gentle hugs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts