The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am elated. I talked to my doctor on the phone on Friday. Last time i had seen my nephrologist (which was around the time of my first post regarding pregnancy) my protein in urine had shot up to about 1100. WEll as of my last lab tests it is down to 507!! And my creatine is maintaining at 1.0 . I am so excited!! My last pregnancy, my protein stayed elevated the WHOLE time.. so to me this is good news even though I am only in my first trimester.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Good new Leah! And thank you for sharing it:blush:

X C X

·
Registered
931 Posts
That's fantastic news Leah!!!! Yooohoooo!!!! :)

Thank you for letting us know!!! Hope things continuing going extra, extra smoothly for you and your baby throughout your pregnancy!!!! :)

:flowery:

Zoi

·
Registered
47 Posts
Great News!

I don't fully understand any of what you just said but your "update" sounds extremely positive:).

Stay healthy and wish you a great new year! Good things for you in 09 !

Savvy

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Wonderful news - thanks for posting with the update. May this trend continue and you be one of the ones that pregnancy really agrees with their lupus.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Great news Leah :) :yes: :thumbs:

I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly!

love
Lily

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Excellent news Leah! :foryou:

Fingers and toes crossed that the downward trend continues! You sound so happy :)

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Woohoo! Great news! That's what we like to hear! Let's have some more of that!

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
That's great news Leah, very positive.

I hope thing continue to go smoothly and that you have a relatively stress free pregnancy (if such things exist :wink2:)

Katharine

1 - 9 of 9 Posts