The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody;

I wanted to let you all know that I got my results on Friday. (I didn't post them sooner because I got hit with a nasty cold this weekend). My MRI showed that there is a stress fracture in the front of my foot by my toes!

This is great news for me because there is so much Necrosis running around in my body; I hold my breath everytime something hurts and I have to take an X-ray or MRI. If they find Necrosis and a collapse of the joint, it means I am back in surgery:(

I have a special shoe that I need to wear so that the fracture has time to heal. I'm crossing my fingers because I have difficulties healing with such high dosages of Prednisone.

Anyway, my husband and I are very happy with the news!

Thanks to all of you for your concern,
especially Raglet, Maia, Juliees2, lolalola, Clairbear, and Karenw.

You guys encouraged me and eased my anxiety,:grhug:

thanks
xxx
Caroline

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
That is very good news indeed! I hope it will heal for you quickly with the help of the boot :) I'm recovering from a cold myself at the moment! Hubby has started in with symptoms too so it must be a bad one as he is Mr. Super Immunity! *laughs*

Thanks for the update, I'm glad it's not more necrosis issues. Take care...

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
That is great news Caroline and must be a great relief for you :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
hi caroline

That's great news!!I'm so pleased for you :jump: what a big relief!

I'm sorry to hear you have a fracture,I hope it heals quickly :fingers:
Try & get plenty of rest.

take good care
keep in touch,it's been lovely 'chatting' :)
:hug: karen x

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Excellent news Caroline :) Im so glad you dont have to face more surgery:hugbetter:

Now I suppose all you can do is put your feet up and let everyone run around after you :lol:

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts