The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all
yip im moaning again sick of being sick when will it all end,i wish it would now but that can only happen if im dead thoughts mmm thinking thinking all the time so so fed up with this thing infection after another tired headaches omg wished it would all go away sorry got to go tears tears i,ll finish another day
take care all and thanks
:sad::sad: donna

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
(((((Donna)))))

I am sorry your still feeling so badly.

Maybe a phone call to the doctor and make them aware of how miserable your still feeling, possibly a increase in prednisone or another drug to switch you to so that you can get some relief????? I don't know but feel sad for you.

Sending you warm wishes and I hope you can get feeling better.:wink2:

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Donna, unfortunately it isn't going to go away... we all dream of waking up and being told it was just a bad dream but that isn't going to happen however it can be treated and should be! You aren't on treatment and you know you have to get that appointment and who to get in touch with and that I've been driving you mad saying that :lol: ...

I know, I'm a nag and a bore but really, if you make some calls you can feel heaps better :)

Katharine

·
Administrator
7,566 Posts
Hi Donna, sorry you feel so rough. It will be better when you are on treatment!!! Hope you have a good day.

Take care

Deb

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Donna i know just how you feel, i keep asking my self the same thing, its like you just want to be normal again, do as you once did, be freeeeeeeeeeee!!! i know, its the pits, and you know something else , i think we all go through the ups and downs too, I to think its about time you took your self to visit thew doc, thats what i do when im so sick of being sick, I really dont know what to say Only we are all here thinking and feeling for you,

Its makes you feel so angry hey hun, Have you got that referal yet to MRI?? i think you need it, sending you ((((((((Hugs))))))) i really wish i had some magic, and if i did none of us would be feeling like this

always feel free to pm me anytime or chat to me Lin xx

·
11,409 Posts
Hi Donna,

I just want to give you some big hugs.:hug:
Waiting is hard to do.

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
182 Posts
:hug: Donna sorry you feeling so low, please remember we are here for you and please remember that cry does us all the world of good and do not apologise.

Please look after yourself

Sending you :grhug:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts