TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's Wednesday !!!!!!!!!! Wow the earth's still turning.
:lol:

Cheers
Clare

·
11,405 Posts
Clare:rotfl:
All day long I have been thinking it was Wed. Everyone has been saying it is Tuesday to me.:rotfl: It will be Wed. for me in 3 1/2 hrsl.:lol:

·
Registered
300 Posts
LOL ...you sarcastic gal! :lol:

This board has become a public service announcement for those suffering from brain fog - day of the week reminders!!! :rotfl:

Now, I'm wondering what Thursday will bring???? :)

Sharon

·
Registered
468 Posts
Yep, it IS Wednesday...........

:rotfl: You're so funny, it is Wednesday...please please let me know when it's Thursday! Karly

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
By the way Joan, it is St Waltrudis day. It must be about the 100th in the Gregorian Calendar except it's a leap year so 101, I suppose. Quite a while until Christmas.

Clare

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Darn Spoilsport Clare:( And there was me sitting in my Santa hat imagining I could hear bells....hang on - the phone is ringing....

Joan:rose:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
:hehe: no, i thought it was thursady today 8) every day the same lol

Lin xx

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I was on Friday myself. Woo Hoo! I've still got that to look forward to. :woohoo:

I called out the gas engineer this morning as I couldn't get the boiler to work. Phoned Hubby to rant and it appears he changed the timer settings. I was very sheepish to say the least when I called the gas man back............:oops: :wacko:

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Clare:

LOL...I needed the reminder...I have a dentist appointment and they didn't ring to remind me!

I'm off to Vegas tomorrow for my friends wedding, I hope I feel as good tomorrow as I do right now!

Stephanie

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Hi Clare :wavesmile: :hello: :wavesmile:

Thanks for the reminder that yesterday was wednesday now that means today must be thursday...........

Take Care :hug: Jo :hug:

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
so tomorrow must be Friday !

we arew clever lupies !

·
Registered
705 Posts
...I thought it was Sunday??????

:lol: Pollyanna

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes in was Sunday in some places yesterday. It is now Sunday here today.
Yesterday was Saturday.

"How many days in the week start with the letter 'T'" ? "Two". "Yes and what are they ? " "Today and Tomorrow "

:)
Clare

1 - 20 of 28 Posts