TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well they said "for now" lol..

Have to say have felt sooo sick but thank goodness for anti sickness pills...

We are starting me back again on metho...they thought it affected my lungs last time but seems from sept till march my breathing is bad morning and at night..
They will monitor me closely so thats good...

I just want to be able to get on with some normality...thats sounds silly i know....fingers crossed and thanks for all your positive thoughts x x

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
woohoo, that is fab news. I was always so pleased when I finished cyclo/cytoxan - well, please once I stopped throwing up as unfortunately the nausea meds didn't work that well for me.

Now I only have to have it when I have rituxan treatments - I get a half dose of it the day after rituxan. Gotta say it still makes me sick, I just hate that stuff.

Congratulation on getting through it all in one piece, and good luck with the mtx.

cheers

raglet

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi Christine :)

I hope it is indeed the last for a very long time and especially that it works well for you.

:fingers:
Katharine

·
Administrator
10,167 Posts
Hi Christine,

Glad to hear that is behind you. I hope the Metho keeps things in control from here on out.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
893 Posts
Good news:)

Really good:)

Nicky:)

·
Registered
931 Posts
Hey Christine,

Last round of chemo!!!!!!! What brilliant news!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

Hope the nausea goes away soon and that this was your last round of chemo period instead of your last round of chemo "for now" :fingers::goodvibes::goodvibes:

Sending loads and loads of hugs your way along with some non-nausea-inducing chocolate treats :grouphug2::grhug:

:flowery:

Zoi

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh bless thanks ladies x x x

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hi Christine. I'm new here so I don't know your medical history but I just wanted to add my congratulations on completing your chemo. I wish you great success in that this is your last "go round."

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Great news Christine :dancing:

I hope the Metho keeps you stable from now on and the Chemo is way behind you :bigsmile:

love
Lily

1 - 10 of 10 Posts