TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last thursday, got wait now for another MRI scan, then he wants to get funding to put me in the david lewis centre, thats a place of excellency for elipepsy. for one to 2 weeks, to see whats going on, doesnt want to up the keprra anymore till then as im already feeling drugged up to the eye balls

I hate this lot i realy do, and thats not me feeling sorry for my self :hehe:
other than that im great fine onky dory as they say. So when does life begin lol
Lin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi Lin :)

It sounds like he's doing everything he can to help, just a pity to have to go through it all isn't it :( I know what you mean by hating it. I think we all do some days.

I hope he gets the funding and that it's worth it.

hugs :hug:
Katharine

·
Administrator
10,165 Posts
Good luck getting the funding Lin. It would be great to finally get to the bottom of this.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Administrator
7,565 Posts
Lin, I hope that the scan appt comes quickly and that they they get the funding that you need.

Thinking of you

Deb

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
I also hope the funding gets sorted and you don't have to wait long for your scan. Sorry you having a rough time my friend.

Big Hug to you

Sheila xxx

·
11,405 Posts
(((Lin)))

I hope the funding comes threw fast and that you get this all sorted out.

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thnksa you for your well thoughts,i mean that .,will keep you posted

hugs Lin xxx

·
Registered
72 Posts
Lin,

Sorry to hear you have to wait for funding. We have big problems with our medical system. I'm in the US and a lot of people wind up without any medical coverage so they just can't access appropriate care. I think that is part of what scares me most about having trouble working. My health insurance is through my job.

Seizures are no fun. My daughter had them as a pre-schooler, but thank God she outgrew them and has been seizure free for seven years now.

Amy

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Amy im so glad your daughter as stopped them bless lets hope it stays that way.

thanks hugs Lin xx

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Dear Lin, Sorry you feel so bad, but I hope the funding comes through for you.
Are you still able to drive or not?

Cheer up Girlie, if I was nearer to Cheshire I would take you out for cakes!
x lola

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol Lola,. no i havnt drove since last april, i think it seems so long :sad:i really miss my car, think we all take things for granted till they are taken from us ,what ever it is hey?

thanks Lin xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
I hope that the funding is fast and this does sound promising though for you right? I am not very familar with how they do things there, but hopefully this means getting to the bottom of it for you and some hope that help is on its way and you will start "your life" very soon. I'll be praying for that !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts