The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)

Hi Friends,

It is such a beautiful day, here in Idaho. I am so happy, to be alive..! I forgot, just how much sunshine and fresh air, can do wonders for one's heart and mind. :lol:

I just want to wish you all a lovely St. Patrick's Day! I hope, even if your feeling sick, or in pain..that you can enjoy the free gift of spring..I love it..:)

The birds here are in full swing..I should say.."sing." They are happy, another winter is passed also..:lol:

Take good care, dear friends.

Love,
Sandy

P.S. Some spring flowers for you!
:flowery:::flower2:::flower2::pansy:::luck::foryou::foryou::foryou::give_rose::give_rose::give_rose::love::love

·
11,408 Posts
Thank you Sandy,:)

Happy beautiful day back to you.

I have spring fever too. Robins are back, I go outside and hear the birds singing, snow is almost melted.:rolleyes:
Temps are in the 60's last two days, don't have to wear the heavy winter coat.:hehe:

Everyone here has spring fever. Farmers are getting their machinery ready for the fields. I hope mother nature doesn't come along and give us a blanket of snow though.:eek:

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi what a lovely post !
We are having sunny days here in England too and it makes me feel so much brighter and ready to face the day !
Took our woofers out to Starbucks and just sat enjoying the fresh air and blue skies !
And im feeling the best i have in four weeks since my flare !! Not up to a dog walk yet but forever hopeful !:rotfl:
Onward and upward !!
Love to all !
Ali xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts