The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all our Canadian members - whatever you do and however you celebrate I hope you have a happy, peaceful pain free day.

:grouphug2:

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Happy Canada Day!!!!!:dancing:
Enjoy your day!!

Thanks Pam for starting this thread:)

Hugs,
Becca

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
I'm off to Canada tomorrow - whooppeeee !!!!!

Happy Canada day to all you canadians, and hope your country can stretch to accomodate me for a couple of weeks.

cheers

raglet

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
:)

I want to tell all of our wonderful

canadians a very Happy canada Day

thanks you to all of our wonderful support we get from all of you to the north of me here in the united states.

Tammy:):):)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Thanks everyone from one Canadian on the forum. And, I'm happy to say that the pain is the best it's been for weeks. So, I am happy. Can't get out, but I'm out of bed and sitting in the wheel chair. I also started using the walker a little, so things are working out. Guess the Lyrica is kicking in for my knees. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are ready for you Raglet! We can absolutely accommodate you for a couple of weeks. And, hopefully, no more episodes like your last trip!

Nutty

·
Registered
995 Posts
I wasn't able to get out the festivals but I had a great day with a two friends we sat out behind our building. (we have a creek with ducks and birds) and had take out for dinner
and later went up on a balcony to watch the fireworks.

I do miss getting about . but walking and crowds are tuff, so we had our own fun and giggled like kids :rotfl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts