TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mom's and grandma's. It is the only job without vacation time, sick day's, and the lowest paid. With all that said why would anyone want the JOB? The answer is easy, it has the greatest reward also. No one told me that being a mom was a forever job, and you know I don't mind, as I am sure the other mom's don't either. I hope everyone that is a mom and grandma have a wonderful painfree day of family and friends. Today is the pass day on lupus for all the mom's and grandma's so enjoy :), relax :lol:, and be pampered to your hearts content :rotfl:.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Thanks Tammy, I had my Mothers Day yesterday (time-wise we are ahead of you ). My son sent me down a lovely digital photo frame, it's better than watching TV :lol: and my daughter bought me some of my fav chocolates and took me out to lunch :) Spoilt!

Hope all you Mum's (well Mom's as you call them :hehe:) have a lovely day :)

love
Lily

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Great Post Tammy,

Thank You. Happy Mother's day to you also. Happy Mother's day to all
Mother's, Grandma's, and Everywoman that ever cared for a child..

ox Sandy

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
AWWW that is so sweet Tammy.it is the best job i ever had for sure and the rewards just keep coming to:).I had a wonderful mothers day with my kids but did nothing great just spent time together talking as we do not get much of that anymore.my daughter is 24 and moved out of the house and going to college for nursing yeah say no more she is real busy between work and school and family to.My son is 21 years old and finishing up in september with his degree.I sure hope you had a wonderful mothers day to Tammy.From the other tammy lol.

Tammy

·
Registered
631 Posts
Happy Mother's day to all.
We celebrate both the English and Canadian mother's days, as we have friends and family in both countries. It's an extra reminder of how very lucky I am to have the most wonderful job in the world.

Hugs to all mum's

Elle x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts