The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow lupies.........I would like to inform you all that my Grandson has passed away.:sad: He passed very peaceful and he was very peaceful looking to.
I also want to thank all of you for letting rant and cry when ever I came here to talk about him . You all made it so easy for me to get through this difficult time as most of you I have told you wahat was happening.
Once again.......THANK YOU~....... I never would have got by if not for all of you. Laura (LWL2002)

Hope to chat with you all very soon..............

·
Registered
612 Posts
Laura,

I know your grandson will be missed by everyone that knew him or knew of the strong and brave young man that he was. I know that he was your world and words can't express I know how sad you are right now. Now he isn't suffering and is in a very peaceful place. I know this is very hard on you and his family and all your lupie friends are here for you when you need us.

Love,:rose:
JEN

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
(((((((((((((((Laura)))))))))))))))) :sadwalk: :tears: :(

I'm so sorry Laura, I know how close you were and what a brave young man he was :hugbetter:

He will still be 'with you' Laura, but this pain will take some time to heal :( :hug: Sending hugs and understanding,

lotsa love,

Lily

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Laura,

It is never easy to say goodbye under these circumstances and saying I am sorry is just as hard. The fact that he is no longer in pain and suffering and he has now found a special place and is free of so many things. He is probably the bravest young man that I have ever known. I am sure that he has touched so many lives, just as you have. I wish you and your family all the best during this time. Our thoughts and good wishes will be with you.

Nancy

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
((((((((((Laura)))))))))

My sincere condolences to you and your family at this very sad time. Thinking of you :hug:

Lots of love and strength
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Dear Laura,

My sincere condolences to you and the whole family. I'm glad to hear that hios passing was peaceful though I know that won't ease your pain much and he will be sorely missed.
Keeping you all in our thoughts,
:hug:
Katharine

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Dear Laura

I am so sorry. The death of a child has to be the most grievous loss of all

I hope you will be able find a little comfort at least from this poem, if not right now when you are overwhelmed with loss and heartache, at some future point.

My deepest sympathy to you, my friend, and all your family

Clare

Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

Mary Frye

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
((((((Laura))))))

This is heartbreaking to read - I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts.

Hugz, :hugbetter:

Pam xxx

·
Registered
869 Posts
Laura, I am so sorry that you and your family have had to endure such a terrible loss:( . My heartfelt condolences to all of you. ((((((((hugs)))))))

·
Registered
14 Posts
(((((((Laura))))))) I am so sorry to here of your loss. I to know of the broken heart that you suffer from saying goodbye to a loved one who is so near and dear to us.Please know that my thoughts and prayers will be with you through this difficult of times. Love Patti:( :

·
Registered
995 Posts
Laura, you and your grandson are you my thoughts and prayers
it is a very sad time for you, remember all the happy times that you both had and keep those times close to your heart and he will always be with you

giant hugs for you and your family
goats

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Laura

I was so very sorry to read your post. I can't adequately express, my sorrow for you.

Love,
Sandy

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hi Laura,

I am new, and not familiar with you but just wanted to express my sincere condolences to both you and your family. I pray you find the strength you need to get through this very difficult time.

Take care,
Sharon

·
Administrator
10,179 Posts
Hi Laura,

Your grandson may be gone in the physical sense but his smile will always shine in your heart.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
84 Posts
Oh Laura, I am so very sorry to hear about your Grandson. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
580 Posts
laura, i am so sorry for your loss. my thoughts and prayers are also with you

1 - 20 of 52 Posts