The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all hope you are as well as can be expected.I have got up this morning and i feel like my leg's feel like someone has filled them with cement:lol:.I can't get over this flare.The deepresion is so bad i have the cpn tommorow still not had the result's of the scan of my liver.When i went for the scan i asked if it was ok she said yes but when i went to my own gp last week the result's were not back to her.We go on holiday on sunday i have not finished my packing it is getting me down sorry for going on Elisabeth

·
Pollianna
485 Posts
Hi Elisabeth, yep I get the heavy legs. It started with a feeling like my legs were just too long ( am quite tall) then they got heavier and heavier and then the knees, ankles etc started to give up and burn....try if and whenever you can not to sit up on a chair. Lie down at every opportunity, I do and it really is the only thing ( non drug related) that helps. I don't actually own a chair :lol:

Hope your hols are great :hug:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi elisabeth

Yeph I get heavy legs all tied in with fatigue. I lie down then it goes, I stand up it starts again. Sometimes I feel like screaming but then I think I'm so tired I should just save my energy. I HATE lupus. I hope you get some rest on your holiday and that your liver scan comes back ok. Let us all know.

Love Lupo30 xxx

·
Administrator
10,208 Posts
Hi Elisabeth,

Yep, you feel like you can not manage even one more step. Time to put those feet up and rest. It sounds like your vacation is coming at a good time. The change might do you good

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Ughhh I too can identify, the only thing to do is put up those legs and rest :hug:

love
Lily

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.