The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was diagnose with Lupus (SLE) on the 09/04/08. Had my 1st flare on the 11/04/08 my head has been in a spin ever since.

I've not being feeling well from the end of Jan 08 beginning of Feb 08 - First my feet was hurting to the point that i could not walk, then my knees and slowly worked it way upwards, my shoulders, elbows, wrist, arms even my fingers hurt. My throat was so sore. I had never felt pain like this. It changed day to day.

I just wanted to say hello, I'm sure i will be asking alots of question i would appricate any help.
Spicy

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
:welcome: Hi Spicy,

Sorry that you are feeling so bad at present! Have you started to use Plaq. and Nsaids to help with pain and inflammation?

There are lots of lovely helpful people on this site, so please do ask as many questions as you want, I'm sure someone will be able to help!
Take care!

Love Lesley

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Spicy and :welcome:

It sounds like you were diagnosesd pretty quicky which is good treatment wise but not that easy to get used to.

What medication have you been started on? You should see a lot of improvement with the right treatment and hopefully this will all be a distant memory soon.

feel free to ask questions, we'll all try and help as much as we can,
Katharine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.