TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Monique, and I live in Germany. I am new here to this site, but not new to Lupus and Co. I have MCTD and MPA. After a rough start and lots of trial and error, I have found the right Medications and things are pretty good. Orginally I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis ( and treated with Interferon for 3 years) later it became clear that there was something else. I had 6 months of Cortison, Endoxan (Cyclophosphamid) and Plasmapherisis. Now I have Azathioprine (Imurek) and Resochin (chloroquinphosphate) and Prednisolone. This seems to be keeping things quiet, except for the Raynaud's which every winter makes it's apparence:angry: But not today! We have lots of Sun and warm (15 C)! I gotta go out and enjoy it before it's gone.

Liebe Grüß,
Monique

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Monique and welcome,

I live in Belgum so we are neighbours :) !

I hope you enjoy being here on the site and find it as useful and supportive as I have.

bye for now,
Katharine

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Katherine and thanks for the welcome! We certainly are "distant" neighbors. I live in Southern Bavaria (100km South of Munich) Austria (Tirol) is just 5km away. Have you ever been here? I have only been to the Airport in Brussels, so I didn't see much:sad: .

Grüß,
Monique

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Haha, yes, that is quite far away :lol:

We're in the little corner near Luxembourg, Germany and Holland - we're about an hour away from Trier :) an hour from Maasticht and a little less from Liège. We're also right on the East Cantons border, so, although they speak French around here, 5 kms down the road they speak German :wink2:

I have never been so far into Germany. Usually we go when passing through to somewhere or other and next year we'll be going close to Hamburg for my brother's wedding (his fiancé is from there).

Katharine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts