The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I been missing for a while, have missed you All. Have had a bad time with the Lupus and Depression. So not been on my Laptop, but getting much better...Got so much catching up on here. Hope Everyone is keeping well. A big welcome to all the newbies too.

Sheila xox

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hi Sheila, :wavey:

Great to see you back, we've missed you! I do worry when regulars aren't on for a while and hope it's because they are well and too busy to visit.

I'm sorry you've had such a rough time. I hope you are getting through the worst and things are looking brighter.

Take good care and hope to catch up with you soon.

Hugz, :hug:

Pam xxx

·
11,410 Posts
Hi Sheila,

It is great to see you back with us.
Sorry to hear that you have been feeling poorly.:hug:
Glad you are feeling better.

Take care,
Lyn

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Welcome back Sheila,

I'll look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you :)

Katharine

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Welcome back Sheila

Im sorry you had such a rough time but delighted to see you posting again.

Take good care and be gentle with yourself

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
705 Posts
Glad to see you're back but am sad that you've had a rough time. Depression can really be a party-pooper. Hoping you are having brighter days now...

Love, Pollyanna :hug:

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hi Sheilam

Welcome back! I am sorry you had a bout of depression, but am very glad to read that your feeling better now..:)

Friend,
Sandy

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hi Sheila,

Welcome back! I am sorry you had a bout of depression, but am very glad to read that your feeling better now..:)

Friend,
Sandy

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi Sheila. Just wanted to say hello and I love your name! For the life ofme can't rem who sings it but there's a song called sweet little sheila and it's a favorite of mine and my mums. Hope you feel better soon!

X T X:)

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
It's good to see you back Sheila. I hope you stay on the up and up

Hugs
Clare

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank You Everyone for the replies and kind words and all your support. Hope Everyone is having a good day.

Sheila xxx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.