TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I haven't been on in ages but doesn't mean I don't think about ya:hehe:
I wanted to share my good news - I am med free !!
Yup no more meds for me !!:more::more::more:

We are going to try and see if I can be well without the metho. Doc says I will know in the next couple of months! I am all for trying.

I want to thank all the wonderful people here who supported me through the dark times all those years ago and continue to encourage me. This site saved me from deep dispear and gave me strength to put one foot in front of the other. Not to mention made me laugh so hard I could hardly breath!:rotfl:

hugs
Lisa

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Pukekos:

This is wonderful news for you, and gives us all hope for the future.

Stephanie

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Lisa :)

Thanks for coming back and sharing some good news with us. It's great to hear good news too and very encouraging for some of our newer members :)

I hope you can stay off the meds completely and if not, at least you know you can achieve medicated remission and be well.

hugs :hug:
Katharine

·
11,405 Posts
Hi Lisa,

Yes, it has been a long time, but I remember you.
I am happy that everything is working out for you.:)

Please keep us informed on how you are doing.

Hugss.
Lyn

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Lisa what good news hon, will keep everything crossed for you, nice if all goes well

hugs Lin xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Howdy Lisa,
Thank you for the good news.
May this stage of things last a long, long time - maybe the next 120 years or so.
Douglas+

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hey my Canadian buddy I'm thrilled for you and I hope that this works out for you, that would be fantastic :yes:

As much as you didn't want MCTD just think we may never have met if you didn't ;);) and I'm so glad we had the chance to meet :)

love
Lily

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the kind words. I really should come on here more often!:thumbs: Things are going pretty good 7 weeks on. I have had my first blood test and haven't heard from the doc - so I'm going with 'no news is good news":hehe:
I have been a bit fatigued but it could be from doing more as summer is finally thinking of coming here and I am in the garden a little bit - between the rain showers.
It is hard to put into words the freedom I feel. As many of you know I have a little needle phobia so having injections every week really messed with my head - then the side effects messed with my body. Now I don't have to worry about what day it is, how many sleeps to the next shot or wondering how sick I am going to be the day after. This freedom to just live each day as it comes - without dread is amazing!

Wish this for every one of you ....

Love Pukeko

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Lisa,
Medfree does not mean that you are cured so you can still come and chat with us. That is wonderful news and I do hope that it goes great for you. It would be nice if you did not need us any more but then we loose one but for a better life lol. Let us know how things are going with you. Good luck and be well from now on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts